Win an HP Laptop worth £500!
We're offering you the chance to win a fantastic refurbished HP Spectre Laptop worth £500! All you need to do is to complete the form below with your correct answer.
This HP laptop is a great example of some of the quality refurbished laptops we offer. This one has a 13.3" HD screen, Intel i5 processor, 4GB RAM and a 256GB SSD drive for smooth performance. The detachable touch screen means you can use it as a tablet too.
For an extra chance of winning, answer the question on our Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is open to all residents in the UK, except for employees and their immediate families of Stone Computers Ltd., their agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- No purchase necessary, (1 free entry per person). Competition ends at 11:59 PM on the 17th February 2019.
- The prize is a Refurbished HP Spectre Laptop worth £500.
- To enter the competition; fill in your contact details, and answer the simple question. There is an another question on our Facebook page that gives another entry into the competition.
- The entries from the website and Facebook entry forms will be merged without de-duplicating, and a winner randomly drawn on February 19th 2019.
- The winner will be notified by email and has 7 full days to reply otherwise the prize will be offered to another randonly drawn entry.
- The winner of the competition may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the promoter reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value. Illegible, damaged or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or mislaid entries or prizes.
- The winner should allow up to 28 days from the date of the draw for delivery of their prize.
- The competition is open to people aged 18 over.
- Promoter: Stone Computers Ltd., Granite One Hundred, Acton Gate, Stafford, Staffordshire ST18 9AA.
- The promoter reserves the right to vary or terminate this promotion at any time due to wholly exceptional circumstances beyond their control